Chain Bit 7-1/2" Cheek
Regular price $65.99
Couldn't load pickup availability
Easily share this product on social media.
Stainless steel cheek with an inlaid copper chain mouthpiece. Good tool for reiterating bend and flex. Mild and pinchless sweet iron mouthpiece is comfortable, and applies even pressure to the corners of the mouth and tongue.
The 7-1/2" cheek style is the next ling up in the tool box collection. Extremely versatile, this bit can be used for training drills, pleasure riding, or competition. This cheek has a 2-1/2" purchase with a 5" shank. The shank is swept back, like the 6" model, but to a lesser degree, which offers more leverage and control. When properly adjusted, it is still considered a mild cheek, but on with plenty of leverage for control at increased speeds.
- Shipping is based on your location and the item size/weight.
- We do offer a standard free shipping on orders of $150 or more as long as the products in your cart qualify for free shipping.
- At times we offer a promotional shipping discount for orders under $150.
- We strive to ship orders within 2 - 3 days.
- During busy times, inventory week, this maybe delayed some.
- Returns are not allowed on custom items/orders.
- Most products are allowed to be returned withing 7 days of receiving your order.
- Must be in new condition.