Regular price $259.99
Couldn't load pickup availability
Easily share this product on social media.
Magnetic Equine Therapy
Great to use for a pre-warmup and pre-competition tool. Generates blood flow throughout the entire body, promoting relaxation. Magnets are strategically aligned across the muscle meridian lines of the whole body. Helps to promote overall healing.
MagNTX therapeutic products are constructed with 1-1/2" bi-polar magnets. MagNTX magnets possess both north and south pole fields that run in horizontal planes. The north pole helps to expand the blood vessels and increase blood flow, while the south pole promotes the removal of toxins out and away from the surrounding tissues. Using bi-polar magnets forces the ions to rebound back and forth between the opposite magnetic fields, which breaks up calcifications and carries away toxins or any other foreign debris, aiding the body's ability to heal naturally.
Science has proven beyond a doubt that all living cells are electrical in nature. Each cell has a positive electrical charge at its nucleus and a negative charge on its outer membrane. This positive/negative polarization is what makes each cell function properly. When tissues become damaged, blood flow can be restricted, which limits the horse's oxygen and nutrient supply to the damaged area. Stimulating tissues and joints with bi-polar magnetic fields helps to increase the blood flow to a specific area and promote a fast healing environment and natural pain killer. Magnetic therapy compliments deep tissue penetration therapies by prolonging the benefits in a non-invasive, cost and time efficient manner.
MagNTX products are designed to fit and stay in place with reinforced elastic hook-and-loop closures. Each MagNTX product is designed using a soft coated micromesh material that allows adequate airflow and is comfortable to the horse. Each bi-polar magnet is strategically placed for optimal effectiveness.
Manufacturer recommended usage -
- Use MagNTX products for a minimum of 30 minutes and no more than 12 hours at one time.
- Ideal treatment periods will vary on a case by case basis.
- Ensure the horse is adequately cooled down after a workout before applying magnets.
- Do not use any oil-based or abrasive liniments under MagNTX products, as these substances can cause damage.
- MagNTX magnets can be used in conjunction with preventative and treatment regimens.
- Always consult your veterinarian when using magnet regimens.
- Shipping is based on your location and the item size/weight.
- We do offer a standard free shipping on orders of $150 or more as long as the products in your cart qualify for free shipping.
- At times we offer a promotional shipping discount for orders under $150.
- We strive to ship orders within 2 - 3 days.
- During busy times, inventory week, this maybe delayed some.
- Returns are not allowed on custom items/orders.
- Most products are allowed to be returned withing 7 days of receiving your order.
- Must be in new condition.