Short Shank Stainless - Twisted Wire Dogbone
Couldn't load pickup availability
Easily share this product on social media.
In our opinion, most of our horses do very well in a dogbone mouthpiece. This is a one of the those bits that you need in your bit collection in the barn. It has the stainless steel shanks so it will not rust. Another plus for this bit is that it is a few dollars cheaper than the same bit with the browned iron shanks.
This is a twisted wire dogbone bit for starting my barrel training or on horses that have a sensitive mouth that do not need much bit. It is nice and soft, offering complete rate and body lift for turns.
- Shipping is based on your location and the item size/weight.
- We do offer a standard free shipping on orders of $150 or more as long as the products in your cart qualify for free shipping.
- At times we offer a promotional shipping discount for orders under $150.
- We strive to ship orders within 2 - 3 days.
- During busy times, inventory week, this maybe delayed some.
- Returns are not allowed on custom items/orders.
- Most products are allowed to be returned withing 7 days of receiving your order.
- Must be in new condition.