Shoulder Bridge Pad
Regular price $127.95
Regular price Sale
Couldn't load pickup availability
Easily share this product on social media.
The Impact Gel Shoulder Bridge Pad is designed to support horses with a pronounced shoulder pocket and prominent withers. The Bridge Pad is composed of shock absorbing Impact Gel an a layer of memory foam, and encased in black cotton. The shouler pad may be used beneath English or Western Saddles to improve balance, fit and stability. This item is best used over the saddle pad and can be placed at the shoulder where extra support is needed. This pad will unfold to drape over both sides of the shoulders. With proper placement it will elevate the saddle tree off the scapula and provide better range of motion. The Bridge pad is available in two different styles. The original shoulder bridge pad is pictured is 5:H (narrow point) X 8.5"H (wide point) X 15" long and 3/4" thick. The square (western) pad is 8.5" wide, 15" long and 3/4" thick and is available in the related products section.
Supports horses with a pronounced shoulder pocket and prominent withers.
- Fills in behind the wither without adding too much padding.
- Composed of Impact Gel and memory foam
To effectively reduce pressure points, place the bridge pad with the tapered edges facing the horse.
- Shipping is based on your location and the item size/weight.
- We do offer a standard free shipping on orders of $150 or more as long as the products in your cart qualify for free shipping.
- At times we offer a promotional shipping discount for orders under $150.
- We strive to ship orders within 2 - 3 days.
- During busy times, inventory week, this maybe delayed some.
- Returns are not allowed on custom items/orders.
- Most products are allowed to be returned withing 7 days of receiving your order.
- Must be in new condition.