Western Reverse Wedge Pad
Regular price $71.99
Couldn't load pickup availability
Easily share this product on social media.
The Reverse Wedge Western Cushion pad gradually decreasing in thickness from front to back, it is ideal for providing additional padding for the high withered/narrow shouldered horse. It also helps prevent the saddle from sliding forward and can be used to level the saddle as well. This pad is 1" thick in the front and decreases to 1/2" thick in the back.
Cashel correct cushion pads offer a convenient solution to saddling issues with your horse. They were specially designed to aid in providing optimal comfort and protection as well as to help adjust the fit of your saddle against the horse. They provide an easy way to help horses with muscle atrophy behind the shoulder or other conformational obstacles through the balanced distribution of saddle pressure. Made from the same hi-tech foam as other Cashel Cushion pads, each is designed to be ridden next to the horse or on top of a thin blanket or pad. Great with our 1/4" felt liners.
Med(28" X 28"), Lg(30"X30"), X-Lg(32"X32")
- Shipping is based on your location and the item size/weight.
- We do offer a standard free shipping on orders of $150 or more as long as the products in your cart qualify for free shipping.
- At times we offer a promotional shipping discount for orders under $150.
- We strive to ship orders within 2 - 3 days.
- During busy times, inventory week, this maybe delayed some.
- Returns are not allowed on custom items/orders.
- Most products are allowed to be returned withing 7 days of receiving your order.
- Must be in new condition.